Re: [DL] James Stuart a possable official Deadlands character

First thing I think of when I see James Stuart is Jimmy Stewart, the actor, and I have a hard time seeing him as a Rail Baron:

"Well, now, you see, ma'am, the train's gotta come right through your property. Y'see, that's why we had to kill your husband and your kids and burn your house down... Y'know, I knew a fella once from Chicago whose house burned down. He said it never rains when you need it..."

And if he has any dealings with Manitou, it'd have to appear in the form of a giant rabbit... ;)

That would be the greatest Deadlands villain ever. Kinda like The Mayor from Buffy the Vampire Slayer!