[DL] some questions

So, I had some thoughts this week and thought I would post them and see what you guys have to say, so here we go:
1. What are some of the new aptitudes you have come up with?
I have a player who has a character that is a "dog robber", which is the character in most military movies and shows that gets whatever supplies are needed. Think Radar from MASH (tv show) or James Garner in The Americanization of Emily or William Holden in Stalag 13.
1B. What is the weirdest aptitude you've come up with?
I played a character that was based on Willy from the Simpsons. He had fightin' Pitchfork and throwin' Pitchfork. My Marshall hated Willy. :)
2. What are some of the more unique characters you've seen?
I only heard about these, but I liked the idea. There was a gamer who had two characters one was an indian brave and the other was either his wife or sister who was a shaman, but was unable to walk and the brave carried her all the time. (this may not be the dead on idea, but it's what I remember most)
2B. what was the most annoying character you've played or seen played, and I mean this in the good way. Not a character made just to be annoying. Willy would be mine. I thought the idea was great....
So, just thought I would get some ideas going and wanted to read what you guys had.
thanks,
Marshall Rosenbalm