Re: [DL] updated GRW map

I don't know how to do that and I smart enough to know not to atempt to do
such as thing to my computer, so can some please just send me the udated GRW
map from Epitaph 3 or 4.

It's under Tools>Internet Options. Then look under the area labeled Temporary Internet Files. Click the button that says Delete Files. It's that simple. Now, is that the problem (IE wants to save everything as a BMP) or is something else wrong? I'm just tryuing to help you out here with a bigger problem.

Nick Zachariasen