[DL] Re: Stuarts Again

A Stuart pretender would definitely NOT have any sort
of official British ties but quite possibly covert
ones to an anti-government conspiracy ? I doubt if
there was a decent one but why let history stop a good
scenario - there is still lingering sympathy for the
Jacobite cause even now but it is more romanticism
than anything else.

There were bomb throwing Irish nationalists in the
19th century but I doubt if they would have seen
themselves as Jacobites. However that would make a
nice scenario for London?

A Scottish boomerang, it does not come back when you
throw it, it just sings about coming back.

Michael

=====
  - Richelieu