Re: [DL] Deadlands Stories

Hi !
> The story you're looking for is in the anthology, which is not available
in
> PDF because the files are corrupt. Can't remember which book it's in (1,
2, or
>  3).
>
> It's his first (documented) expedition to Hell.
>
> Shane

I`ve bought all of them. Now I have to wait for them. Thanks for help ;)

Piotr Korys - www.gildia.com
My #1 rule of game design: "Everyone loves zombies." - Shane Lacy Hensley
www.warsawuprising.com - We shall never forget.

--
Super Platforma Wirtualna ETA -> od 48 zl m-c + domena GRATIS!
2GB, 30 serwerow, shell, bazy, panel, IP