[DL] Homegrown Rules for Gypsies

Fellow Cowpokes, Heroes and Marshals:

One of my players wanted to play something new and different and suggested a Gypsy. We referenced the rules for Voodists, mixed in a little bit of Shaman and Huxter, and came up with what I think is a right decent concept. I now submit what I’ve developed to the collective genius of the Deadlands List. The file can be viewed at http://www.mattlavery.com/DL_Gypsy.doc .

It is still in development. I’ve hammered out the mechanics, converted a few spells to the Gypsy system, and invented one spell of my own. It still needs introductory material, a lot more spells, and some more Deadlands-esque language, but I’d still like your feedback. Suggestions, critiques and atta-boys welcome. Fell free to write up some spells for it too. It’ll save me some work while I’m running a game for a posse of six.  <ack>

Thanks in advance,

- Matt Lavery

    Webmaster, host, and namesake of MattLavery.com

    "You are responsible for everything you think, say, do, feel, and believe.

    That is all you are responsible for, and you are the only one responsible for it."