Re: [DL] Tale Tellin'

  I think I would have made the TN really high, but in
so doing I would have allowed them to lower the fear
level (from what you've told us).  The reason being
that they some how buffaloed those people into
believing their tale.  Perhaps in doing so, they might
also have explained that the zombies wheren't zombies
after all and that the virgins where slain by some
madman.  Just my 2 bits.