To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Edges and Hindrances

You know the marshal has final say regardless if you don't want your player to have more then 10 or 15 edge points that is your choice not the players. It does not matter what the books say you have final call, almost every rpg book I have read states that. Enjoy the game and don't let your players bully you!
--
I used to be Schizophrenic but we're okay now!