RE: [DL] Edges and Hindrances

Here's the word from Shane. It's in the AR under VotWW.

C) Okay, I have no idea what I said months ago, but that doesn't really sound like what I'd say, since this is how we play: B) We don't care how many points worth of Edges you buy with your points. It's one big pool to us. You wanna take 30 points of Edges, feel free. It's all balanced out, you skilless wonder. [Shane Hensley, 23/June/1998, comment to a lost email, DL listserv]

Nick Zachariasen

<<winmail.dat>>