[DL] Re: [HOE] [HoE] Old HoE files?

The link I have is:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2512/deadlands/

Now for my own, personal, shopping list.  Many, many years ago some
wonderful soul created PDFs of the archetypes from the core book and -
I believe - guide to the weird west with three 'archetypal variations'
on the bottom of each.  Former Artillery for the soldier archetype,
Cattle Baron for the cowboy archetype and so on.  Does anyone still
have copies of these?  Over the course of several moves, I've lost even
my hard copies. =(