Re: [DL] Re: Wild West Computer Games

I was thinking just the opposite, I'm not ususally very good at FPS games, and I was able to finish it in about a week.  There were frustrating moments, but it was fairly compelling, I thought.

Patrick Downs <knick_nevin@yahoo.com> wrote:
Just so you know Red Dead Revolver is an exceptionally
difficult game, I'm usually very good at any video
game I pick up and I lost patience with RDD.
-doc

--- Michael Robert Blair wrote:

> Red Dead Revolver
> Thanks, it looks promising - a pity it is not out
> for
> the PC though. I wonder who I know has an X-box or
> PX-2?
>
> Other games in the genre seem to be few and far
> between.
>
> Michael
>
> It is by my order and for the good of the state that
> the bearer of this has done what he has done.
> - Richelieu

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> with
> unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net> as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.

"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" -Irv Kupcinet

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." -Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)