Re: [DL] Re: Red Dead Revolver

the quickdraw contest is probably the most difficult part of the game. It took me a while too but it takes some practice and a little bit of luck to pull it off.

Look....I understand "Too Little, Too Late"....that there are some things that you say and do that can't never be taken back....but what would you be if you didn't try.....you have to try....so after giving it a lot of thought...I'd like to reconsider....so if it's not too late....please...please...make it........a cheeseburger

----Original Message Follows---- From: abra cadabra <guardianofatlantis@yahoo.com> Reply-To: deadlands@gamerz.net To: deadlands@gamerz.net Subject: Re: [DL] Re: Red Dead Revolver Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all,
Wow...I must be missing something in Red Dead Revolver
(Ps2), then, because my brother and I are both stuck
at the gunfight / shooting contest.  Just can't seem
to shoot that guy in the head more than once before he
guns us down.
Is there something in the quickdraw we're missing?
Thanks.
Shannon

=== message truncated ===

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs