[DL] The Crucible *Spoilers* Marshals Only!!!

Marshals Only!!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Unless you wear the tin star turn around now!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I have been running the adventure from the back of the Smith & Robards book and I am close to the end. But, I am having trouble figuring out what to do next. The posse has already killed the Rock Demon, outed the Professor and Ginny and they are now under attack from the steam tank. What do you guys think the Witches would do next? Ginny called in some Devil Bats that pulled her from the fort in very dramatic fashion. With the tunnel destroyed I am not sure where the witches would go next... I have been very by the seat of my pants with this with work, school and wife. Any thoughts would be cool and very helpful!