Re: [DL] Creepy Cowboys DVD

I haven't seen any of them. But all of them have
descriptions on imdb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023604/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173114/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0027167/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037464/

Pre-John Wayne era westerns were not that great, but
thats just my opinion. If these four titles are in one
of those "buy 4 movies for $5" packs then they're
probably worth the money you'll spend on them. I've
picked up a few of those multi-DVD sets and haven't
really been disappointed with any of them.
-doc

--- Roger Bert <deadlands@ameritech.net> wrote:

> Anyone see any of these movies before?
>
> Creepy Cowboys: Four Weird Westerns (1944) DVD
> with
> Tombstone Canyon
> Rawhide Terror
> Vanishing Riders
> and
> Wild Horse Phantom
>
> -R

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" -Irv Kupcinet

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." -Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)