[DL] RE: deadlands-digest.20100727

My group and I were discussing missing DL so much that we stopped our current campaign and started a new DL campaign and it's going great! Basically I'm taking them through all the adventures, so less work for me, and even some of the new ones from the reloaded line. Words gotten out and I've had old gaming friends whom I haven't talked to in years call me up and ask to join the posse.
We have,

A superstitious gunslinger. A red headed, drop dead beautiful female huckster, played by my ex gf. An escaped slave vodooist. An irish blessed who spent points for a relic and wields a mighty sharp sword against the forces of evil. A mad scientist who took an air dirigible as his invention so the group rides around in style. Another huckster who's trying to enchant everything.

They just finished Perdition's Daughter by the skin of their teeth. I think I'm dropping them into Ghost Riders in the Sky, since they are in Colorado. It's been a lot of fun. Also I can't wait to take them through the Canyon of Doom, since I never got to run that one yet. So the we've saddled up again and heading out into the sunset!