[haggis] reversals

Is there a distinction made in the code between what
people are calling basic rules and special rules?

Here's why I ask:

To increase trading, I think people need to want
different things.  When everyone wants the same thing,
it gets boring. I think everyone should have a basic
rule that is reversed for them, and it might be good
for a special rule to be reversed for them.

So, if red is worth 5, but that rule is reversed for
you, you'd be willing to trade red.  And someone who's
got something worth a high number reversed would be
willing to trade with you.  But you've got to plan how
much.

To make it more interesting, the rule(s) that are
reversed for you are not the ones that you have.  So
you have to go get them.  You might even be willing to
pay extra for them, and people might be a little more
stingy with the rules.