Re: [HoE] Wasted West (SHANE)

Actually, if you're referring to any sketch, you're probably referring to the one on the State.  The
two guys (one of whom is now Johnny Bluejeans on Viva Variety), with two hundred and forty dollars
worth of puddin'.  They never said 'put your ass in the puddin', but I figured that was what you
were talking about, and decided not to split hairs about it in that context.  There was some wild
speculation among us as to the hidden esoteric meaning behind that.  We, as you probably already
guessed, have very little to do with our minds, and spend hours pondering over stuff like that.

What I really want to know about that night is: what are the exact criteria for recieving Man
Points, and what good do they do you once you have them?

--
Love,
Joseph Malik