[HoE] HTML Messages

	Howdy.

	Please don't send HTML-ized email to the various mailing lists.
If you'll look below, you'll see that when you HTML-ize your mail, it
actually sends two copies -- one with the HTML tags and one without
-- to the list, and both show up on the digest.

	I figure this was probably accidental, but wanted to mention it
just in case.

	AB