Re: [HoE] RIFTS

> Be interesting to see what fun the Pinnacle and Palladium guys could
> have, doing a RIFTS/DEADLANDS: Wasted West crossover...
>
> ARE YOU LISTENING SHANE?????

No, please God, no, no. Not that, anything but that.
For the love of god man! Anything but that!

I'd rather see a Hell on Earth / Gamma world crossover, or Hell on Earth
/ Twilight 2000, or Hell on Earth / Dark Future, of Hell on Earth / HOL,
or Hell on Earth /... ........

Chris "Having to play Rifts? That's the real Hell on Earth" Aniballi