Re: [HoE] Did anyone notice?

At 01:55 PM 9/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>What really sounds cool is the "S-Mart Overlord" they mention several
>times in the book.  I see a kind of "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" theme
>building here.
>
>"Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves!!!"

No man.... it's not Mad Max.

Trust me, if there is a S-mart overlord, his line would be closer to

"Now listen up you primitive screwheads!  This is my BOOMstick!"
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Sisko:  I don't care -why- it was crossing the road! All I want to know is
-why- it left the coop! So it wanted to "get to the other side"--there is
only -so far- that my tolerance will go!