Re: [HoE] Junkers [SHANE]

In a message dated 9/1/98 4:51:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nghtchld@gte.net
writes:

<< Uhh.  Shane...

 First of all, I love Hell on Earth.....HOWEVER.....:)

 The information on the Junkers is, IMHO, woefully inadequate.  I'm not
 really slamming y'all about it (despite what it sounded like), but we
 need more info!!!  Basically, I wanna know:  How soon can we expect a
 Junker sourcebook?!?!?!??

 Marshal "Need....more....Powers...." Nightchilde

I agree. Play junkers with their devices right now and wait a bit to build new
ones. The Junkers book "The Junkman Cometh" is due in March.

Shane