[HoE] Lost Colony

I think some of you may have missed it, but Banshee is refered to as Lost
Colony in the actual rules. Thus the people of HoE know of Banshee and have
started calling Lost Colony after the destruction of the tunnel. This is
why I think it occurs at exactly the same time and in the same universe as
HoE. My assumption is based upon the reference in the background material
of HoE not just the advertisement on the back page of the manual.