[HoE] Re: [HOE] Hucksters

From: redbf@ldd.net

      <<  A friend of mine asked if Hexslingers are still around in HoE. Now,
I know that Hucksters are around and we can use the stuff in Law Dogs. >>

The impression I got was that Hucksters basically no longer exist. Kinda hard
to gamble with a manitou secretly and get it to cast a spell when they are
actually on the same plane as you. And can you imagine how people would react?
Any hucksters that might still be around are not casting hexes!