[HoE] Re: Sneaky Automatons

	I THINK I was readin' the thread about Automatons having the sneak
trait on this list. (Gol' durn Isolationists - Next thing ya know, they're
gonna be wantin' separate lists for Marshals and Posses.) So, if this is
the wrong list, forgive me - but it's a HOE thread anyway.

	The 2094 Automatons strike me as being closer to a Terminator than
the Steampunk Autos of 1876 yore. So, being able to sneak makes sense to
me. It'd be quite a fright for a posse to stroll past the body of an
apparently defunct Automaton, only to have it sneak up behind them later.

| John Higginbotham                 |	"I want to stand                  |
| jahiggin@starlink.com             |	On my own two feet                |
| john.higginbotham@na.manpower.com |	And never                         |
|                                   |	Touch the ground"                 |
| Phoenix, Arizona, USA             |    		- Echo Brahe      |