Re: [HoE] Grit [shane]

><< On the whole, I like the idea of keeping Grit to a sane level, I just
think
> this is not the best way to institute the policy. >>
>
>I can't argue with you if you've kept things under control. I'd rather not
put
>a limit on it. We only did it because we get a lot of bizarre email from guys
>with +50 grit. Something about one bad apple. . .
>
>Shane

I would think that - with the assasination squads that would get sent after
the Posse once they reach 10 grit, that this shouldn't be much of a problem
anymore.  :-)

Especially when you look at who is in charge of 'em.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Chakotay:  Whatever its reason, whatever its goals, we should respect its
right to cross the road and seek its own spiritual awareness.
(hurl! ed. note)