[HoE] [SHANE] Equipment Weights

I am nearing the completion of a program for HoE which will print out
equipment cards 9 to a page which are then cut to a 6cm by 8cm sized 'card'.

Just need to know one thing, will weights of items (weapons, armor, ammo and
other) be listed somewhere in a future product.  I noticed that there are
rules for carrying a load on page 85.

Also anyone out there feel like testing the program before I start to
distribute it freely. All you need is a PC running Windows95/98 or NT.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au