Re: [HoE] Font?

As far as I've heard, no one has found Modified Crackhouse (the HoE header font) on the web yet.
However, I'm leaning toward Radioactive Roman for a HoE font.  Can't for the life of me remember
where I got it, but it's basically Times New that appears to be splattered all over the page.  I'll
look it up, in case anyone wants to know.