[HoE] Remaining Orders are Shipping

Okay gang,

I just got word from our partners at AEG that everything is FINALLY in. The
minis and the screens have arrived at the warehouse, and the crew there is
going to stay after hours getting the orders out as fast as possible. These
will ship UPS ground starting Friday, and should arrive to you within 5-10
business days depending on how far you are from CA.

AEG and PEG express their sincere apologies for the delay, and an even more
sincere thanks for your incredible patience over what should have been a
simple operation. Believe us, it was as much a nightmare for all of us as it
has been for those of you who first placed your orders in early August. We
don't want to make excuses, but please believe us when we say the mess wasn't
for lack of trying. Everyone here sweated and screamed when we had to, but
sometimes things just happen. Everything that could go wrong did, everything
that could go right didn't.

At any rate, as a way of saying thanks, you'll find a small surprise in your
packages.

On a personal note, and as the guy who answers most of the email about these
things, we've learned a real lesson, gang. We had no idea how big the response
to our "package deals" and HOE orders would be, and we were totally caught
off-guard. That's my (Shane's) fault, friends, and I'm very sorry that many of
your first experiences dealing directly with us was less than stellar. As I
mentioned before, we've delayed the on-line ordering program attached to our
web page to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We're very happy with the changes we've made, and there should be no further
delays when we give the new system the "green light." We want you to shop at
your local retailer first, but if they cannot or will not keep our products in
stock, we want to make sure you feel completely comfortable and satisfied
ordering from us.

Thanks again, friends, and I hope you feel the material you bought and waited
so patiently for was well worth it.

Sincerely,

Shane Hensley