Re: [HoE] A Few Qs

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Raoul Duke wrote:

> What books are on the HoE drawing boards?  I already know about the
> Worldbook, the Syker book, and the cyber Harrowed book, but what else do
> we have coming up?  Specifically, how far away is the Junker book?  I
> really think they could use more than three powers, if only so that
> different Junkers can have different specialties...

I copied the information off the back of the HoE poster at my local game
store.  It listed upcoming releases into December.  I remember the
Doomsayer and Syker books, a dime novel, and a full-length adventure, but
that is all I can recall.  I will try to remember to get the list when I
get home and post it...

This quote was given during the infamous Watergate scandal concerning
Nixon:

"Yes, the president should resign.  He has lied to the American people,
time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  He is no longer an
effective leader.  Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put
the American people through an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no
purpose in finishing out his term; the only possible solution is for the
president to save some dignity and resign." --William Jefferson Clinton,
1974