Re: [HoE] Some non-DP comments and questions...

 Justin said:
>Yeah, I think that if I were in this darkroom and people had been
getting
>killed for 13 years, I would get over the general fear of it.  I
wouldn't be
>_living_ in fear.

   I think I've nailed it in your case.  You seem to think that fear and
dispair are so seperate.  When you are cold, wet, tired, hungry, and
have Death and God-knows-what-else around the next corner, it's hard to
bolster your courage, and thus *reduce* fear levels.  Truely, this is
what sets the difference between the average person, and our heroes.  At
least, IMO.

-Damon Harper
 "Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude."
		-Sir Thomas Browne