Re: [HoE] Cheap Weapons

In a message dated 9/19/98 11:12:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
highway@cstone.net writes:

> A lot of the archetypes have cheap weapons, which give them a -3 to hit.
>  Now, I can understand really needing to get that extra gun or whatever, but
>  bullets being as expensive as they are, it seems to me that they'd be
better
>  off paying for one good gun, that's less likely to miss, and instead of a
>  second gun using up extra ammo, probably of a different caliber, investing
>  that money in more bullets for the first gun.

If you've got the points to spare, its a lot easier to buy a weapon as a 1
point belonging than actually paying your starting funds on it.  Heck, a 1
point belonging will give you more bang for your buck than 5 points in dinero.
So I'd go with a belonging way before I took a cheap gun.