Re: [HoE] Templar source material

Sandor Silverman wrote:

>      Just a thought that came to me in the shower this morning,

	Beg pardon, I didn't think this was that kind of list.

	Haven't watched that in years. Maybe I'll pick a copy up, since most of
the things that people on the list seem to be inspired by are things
that I identify with.

>      And for you B.O.C fans, the song "Vengeance: The Pact", from Fire of
>      Unknown Origin, is great too. It parallels the Tarna story, and makes
>      great background fight music. Coincidentally, "Veteran of the Psychic
>      Wars," the Psyker theme song, is also on this album.
>
>      For you nonBOC initiates:
>
>      Vengeance: The Pact

	Excellent music deleted, for lack of space. (guess what band I like?)
	I agree, this does give some great ideas for playing under the Psyker
mentality, or as far as I see it.