Re: [HoE] The zine lives again!

I'm still taking submissions for the first issue of the zine, so there's nothing online yet.  When
exactly the first issue comes out is dependent on me getting submissions.  When it's all together,
I'll post a URL for the first issue to the list.
If you want to SUBMIT SOMETHING, send it to me via private mail with the word [zine] in the subject
line, and I'll look it over and get back to you.  Any other zine questions can be sent to me the
same way.

--
Love,
Joseph Malik