[HoE] Re: Broken Relic

Chris Merrill writes:

<< A player of mine got the relic a an arcane background and of course I gave
 him a sword (he's a Templar) but he feels that for a sense of the Wasted
 West it should have the about an inch or so broken off the end. I thought
 that I would put some feelers  out to you guys and see what you thought. So
 how do you feel...

Hey, remember _Lord_of_the_Rings_?  Make finding the missing piece and
reforging the sword a plot line for the character.  Perhaps someone else is
out there with the missing piece and is hunting for the rest of the sword, and
whoever happens to be holding it at the time.

Jeff