[HoE] Re: [DEADLANDS] LARP discussion...

I always saw larp as over-simplified anyway, so that it could easily be
done on the run, w/o digging through dice and shit..

I mean, with V:TM, how overly simple is that, you said you do both larp
and tabletop.  And the other thing is, with larp, as opposed to the
variety in tabletop, it's pretty good to start with everyone on even
footing, i.e., no randomness in chargen rules.

Keep me updated on how it goes.

Pat, the third (at least) on this list.

"Recent studies have shown that extended exposure to scientists causes
Cancer in lab rats"