Re: [HoE] Mini-Chainsaws

>Are the stats for the mini-chainsaws correct in the main rulebook?  If
>so, they seem awful weak for the apparent fear that they inspire (see
>"Two Weapons" on pg. 93).  Give me a sword over one of these things any
>day.  They're better at defense, do the same amount of damage, are just
>as fast, and don't use batteries (or whatever type of power source the
>minis use).

Hmm... maybe give the mini-chainsaws +1 damage, just to give a minor edge
somehow. Or maybe they give you +1 to overawe rolls. : }

Paddy

-Keeper of the Tradeposts of the Mantis,
-L5R Code (CCG1.1b) YA ++  S  G+  R+!r  Y+  C+  E++  M  T--  D++  K++  U+++
-L5R Code (RPG1.1) GP PR +++ CC +  RP+ GT: !  P+  MN + S++ G+++  R+  Y+ C++
-http://www.geocities.com/area51/lair/1961/
-copernicus@brunnet.net