[HoE] Equipment Card program - didn't successfully upload

Please ignore my previous message stating that the Equipment Card program
was available. I wrote the email before I realised it didn't upload
properly.

After spending a few weeks programming in my spare time I am left to just
pulling my hair out in frustration in trying to distribute a 14Mb monster. I
am starting to miss the good old days of DOS.

Might just have to abandon Microsofts new terrific ADO and go back to a
managable DAO (at least 4.5Mb is reasonable).

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au