Re: [HoE] HI & Ol' Throcky Boy

>My only question in regards to this thread is if the gunslinger's guns
>are supposed to be cased or caseless.  It'd be a REAL bummer if they
were >caseless.  I'm presuming that they use cased ammo.

>Templar Simon

my take on this is that Throckmorton converted all HI weapons to
caseless after he took over the munitions factroy of HI, pre
Throckmorton HI guns would not be caseless. Old Throcky boy did this
deliberately to prevent others even using black hats ammo (why would
anyone raid your weapons caches if they can't use the loot - pretty
clever in my opinion) - and its a game mechanic to stop players getting
too may guns or ammo and yet giving them a well armed opponent (again -
another good idea IMHO).

'course - we probably won't know for certain til Wasted Wets appears.

pete 'need Wasted West,neeeeed.....' rogers