Re: [HoE] Gunslinger archetype [Hal]

In a message dated 10/21/98 7:59:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
deadlander@juno.com writes:

> My only question in regards to this thread is if the gunslinger's guns
>  are supposed to be cased or caseless.  It'd be a REAL bummer if they were
>  caseless.  I'm presuming that they use cased ammo.

They are cased.  Throckmorton's goons are the ONLY ones in the Wasted West to
use caseless ammo.  HI does not mean caseless.  In fact, the weapons listed in
the Gunslingers gear are typos anyway, if you'll notice there isn't any
mention of a "Hellfire" or "Damnation" on the weapon lists.  Also, how on
earth is the gunslinger supposed to live up to his "one shot, one kill" quote
if all he's got is automatic weapons? Sheesh.