[HoE] Info for da Programma

I noticed I have had a few hits on my webpage. Hopefully some of you out
there are using the Equipment Cards program. I know it doesn't have many
items in it currently. I had to sort out a few copyright issues and am also
waiting for The Wasted West before I populate it (maybe I can get some help
from this list??). I have asked PEG to distribute it from their website and
hopefully that will happen soon. Due to this I want to get some feedback.
Here's some questions for anyone using the program:

1) Was it installed on Windows 95, 98 or NT?
2) Any problems with the installation?
3) Any problems with the program in general?

Thanks in advance.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au