[HoE] Game Idea Exposition

People,

    Since this whole list idea is for game ideas I'd like to hear what
all of you have cooked up for your posses. I'm going to throw my players
into a sort of "Night of the Living Dead" scenario in which they have to
wall up w/ mutants (whom they are leery about) in an abandoned office
building for a night, while scores of walking dead try to slowly
infiltrate the building. If any of you have any suggestions I'd be glad
to hear them. Otherwise tell me what's all going on in your wasted west
tales. Later.

-Guy