[HoE] Re: Fallout 2 & on-topic questions

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:30:16 -0700 Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com>
writes:

>After three full restarts on Fallout, (one because the patch was
>incompatible with saved games) and numerous reloads from old
>positions, I>am pretty irate about Fallout.

That's too bad.  It really is a very good game.  Most of the games being
released these days have patches posted to the web within a few weeks so
the patch is rather comon in the industry.  On to HoE stuff...

Has anyone worked out any conversions for stuff from Fallout to HoE?
Since the tech level is about the same I would like to see some of the
high-tech stuff from Fallout in HoE.

I am currently working  on converting some of the critters to
HoE..specifically the Deathclaw and Winnamingo (sp?).  If you want, I'll
post them to the list when I get them done.

Templar Simon

"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of
Radaway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 jumpsuit.
Let's hit it."

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]