[HoE] a Modest Idea.

People,

    As much as I like to hear about video games every time I check my
email, I have a request. That is to kill the constant discussion of
other topics unrelated to HOE. Namely, the Fallout RPG. I understand
that "the similarities are unparalled" but it's getting to be a bit old.
I don't mind incredibly if we discuss or post stats for new ideas born
from this computer game or other half-way related topics, but lets get
on to actually discussing the game and finding out new ideas and new
ways of doing things from each other. The ideas I have gotten so far
have been wonderful. Let us continue with this. Thanks.

-Guy