Re: [HoE] The Lost Junkpile - More feedback...

  Marshall O'Leary...

  I read the whole thing through today, and I started taking notes and making
grammatical corrections (I'm an editor/proofreader, so it just happens when I
read).  Please, please add more to the powers, and complete the ones that you
left (for the most part) blank.
  I love the different factions, and was pleased to note that the two Junkers
that I've made so far totally fit into two of the factions, a Junk-Merc, and a
Speedfreak.

  Very cool so far, and I've got an idea about making a Sawbones Junker who is
also an Augmenter...

  - The Worm Ouroboros

    Famous Last Words...
    "That birthmark on your head looks like 999. .."