Re: [[HoE] Healing [PEG, SHANE]]

It just means that no magic healing will work.  I'm not too sure, but it may
simply mean that no more of that type of magic will work.  If a Templar messes
up healing you, then no more Templars will be able to, but a Doomsayer might.

hoe-owner@play.gamerz.net wrote:
Hiya,
	I've got a rules clarification on supernatural healing. I read that if
you try to heal someone and fail it's permamanent. Does that mean, as in
not even natural healing help, or as in no more magic will affect it?