[HoE] Zine updates

I'm still working the kinks out of my HTML'ing.  I fixed the buggy e-mail links, added some nifty
text coloring, put Jim H's Revival Meeting rules in with his adventure, and replaced the much-hated
popups with banners.
The banners actually concern me.  From a design standpoint, I like the popups better (because they
can be ignored, and don't detract from the appearance of the page), but the banners are more
convenient and practical.  If anyone wants to take a look and let me know what they think about the
banners, I'd be appreciative.

--
(Whatever is said in Latin, sounds profound)

Rich Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang