Re: [HoE] Phoenix Adventure

I live in Phoenix and there is a really neat castle like mansion on the side
of camelback mountain in the heart of Phoenix. It seems to be made to look
like a moorish castle and would be a great place for a servitor of war to set
up camp.
After all there is luke air force base and a nice armory for the national
guard as well as a large mostly dead population in the burg in the Wasted West
timeline. it would seem like a good Idea to lure them into an ambush at one of
the afore mentioned military bases with promises of loot and weapons. and bum
rush 'em to the above mentioned castle and make'm pull a resident evil  style
campaign. You know stumbling into secret passages and secret occult stuff like
that.
	Another Idea to have fun with is the fact that within the last year Phoenix
just got a brand new baseball/general event stadium, Bank One Ballpark/BOB for
short.
You can have it be the site of a last stand against the massive zombie attack
from the armory or you can have it be where the surviors have set up their
village. A safe walled mini fortress. I'm working on some more ideas but this
is long enough as it is. 										Any other questions.

											cypherSCA@aol
												OR
											hexslinger27@Yahoo.com