[HoE] Maps of the Wasted West (SHANE, PEG?)

Howdy, folks!

	Been readin' and re-readin' my copies of Wasted West and Brainburners in
anticipation of a (hopefully) upcoming game I'll be running, and I thought to
myself that it might be easier for me to get ahold of a map and start marking
things up (Towns and ruins I devise, military base locations, etc...) and I've
come to a small problem.

	The "Satellite" map of the Wasted West in the WW hardcover is gorgeous.
However, it gives nearly no INFORMATION.  The colors are so bright that they
even block out the various Nation's BORDERS in some areas.
	"Ok, No problem." I think to myself.   In "Hell's Atlas", I'm sure it'll tell
me along which borders the Mason-Dixon Wall runs.
	Nope.  No info there, either.  So I'm at an impasse here.  EVen when I buy my
nice big map and start to mark it all up, I'm going to be missing a few very
crucial pieces of information.  So what do I do?

	I decided to go right to the source.  I decided I'd suggest to those of you
on the listserve (specifically those in the Pinnacle crew, but everyone else
as well) to petition Zeke Sparks to put up a lightened version of the "Map of
the Wasted West" from the Hardcover on the website.  Maybe have him lighten
the greens and browns so we can see those things that are different about the
Wasted West, such as When exactly the Mason-Dixon Wall runs.

What do you think, folks?  Does this sound like a good idea to anyone else?

The King In Yellow
Brian Banks