[HoE] Boise Terror

One of my players came to a very insane and inspiring thought. He was
talking about the Templars in the car and he started to trail off. Suddenly
he starts going off about " You know in Forbidden Planet how that invisible
monster couldn't be killed? And no one could figure out anything about it?
What if the Boise Terror is like the creature?" Of course  at this point I
had no idea of what his point list. so he comes back with, "I'll bet money
that the Boise Terror is Simon's Id!" I thought about it and the idea would
fit Hell on Earth. The whole taint of the good. But that levees one way to
kill the thing...Killing Simon!

Anyone what to take his bet?
Christopher Merrill