SV: [HoE] No, I said Posse!

It's right what WeedWrath says here, your posses gotta have personality, my
friend wondered if he wanted to play a syker, cuz he thought sykers tend to
be "more sykers than characters" if ya catch my drift, besides him i got a
Roadwarrior and a Taleteller/Scavenger kinda guy ( picture Costner in the
Postman before he becomes a Postman, but the look-a-like of the tale
teller) and a Templar. And these guys have developed from #warrior 1 to
characters..

//Ragna